FASTBRACES in Wexford PA
FASTBRACES in Wexford PA is the latest orthodontic system that provides the best results within the quickest amount of time. As the desired teeth-straightening option, patients can consult with our certified FASTBRACES provider to discover the best options for achieving a straighter smile comfortably and affordably.
The FASTBRACES Advantage
FASTBRACES is an alternative to the traditional orthodontic approach that has similar benefits to conventional braces. By utilizing doctor-prescribed treatment plans to address “bad bites” or malocclusions, this patented dental technology allows a certified FASTBRACES specialist to straighten patients’ teeth quickly, avoid tooth extraction, and possibly jaw surgery. A few other benefits include:
- Orthodontists can begin straightening roots at day one of treatment with these personalized plans.
- The noticeable difference within days of beginning treatment.
- Often patients complete treatment in as little as 100 days.
- Patients have reported less pain as a benefit of FASTBRACES treatment.
- Patients often feel less anxious and more confident during treatment compared to traditional orthodontic treatments.
- Shorter treatment time can mean fewer costs for the overall teeth straightening treatment.
- For dentists, it is easier to provide other necessary procedures such as teeth cleaning while undergoing treatment.
Contact Your FASTBRACES DENTIST
Patients who consult with their local provider can discover the difference between traditional braces and FASTBRACES in Wexford PA. Your FASTBRACES dentist can offer information about what to expect during treatment, affordability, insurance coverage, and if the treatment is best for your dental condition.
If you would like to discover the advantage of straightening your teeth, schedule your consultation with your orthodontist in Wexford, PA today!
Meet Dr. Pasco
125 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 510
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (724) 719 2866
View Larger Map
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
I have not been to the dentist in years. Not like 1 or 2, I am talking many years. I was very nervous, but as soon as Dr. Leslie started explaining everything, I was put to ease. She made a plan of what I needed done and it was easy. Everyone here is so nice. […]