Why choose clear aligners therapy? | Wexford, PA
ClearCorrect is a modern approach to teeth straightening that uses a series of clear, custom, removable aligners to move your teeth just a little bit at a time until they’re properly aligned.
The treatment is planned using CAD/CAM technology, which involves the use of an intraoral scanner to create 3D models of your teeth. These models are arranged to replicate your bite on a computer screen. Each tooth is then individually moved – on the screen – to adjust your bite and create a plan for your actual dental treatment.
The use of CAD technology helps to create the path of least resistance to move your teeth to the desired position, even before your treatment begins, which increases the success rate and reduces treatment time.
ClearCorrect offers the same benefits as other orthodontic treatments, such as improved bite function, straight teeth, and a perfect smile. Beyond that, it offers several unique advantages, such as:
- Aesthetics – since there are no wires or brackets, there’s no need to hide your smile during treatment. The aligners are so clear that most people won’t even notice you wearing them.
- Comfort – with removable plastic aligners, there is no risk of cuts or abrasions from wires or brackets like with metal braces.
- Convenient – With ClearCorrect, there are fewer dental visits as there are no adjustments, plus you can pick 3-4 sets of aligners in advance.
- Removable – you only need to wear your aligners for about 22 hours a day. You can remove them to eat, drink, brush and floss with complete freedom.
- Multi-treatment – if your teeth are prone to white spots or cavities, your custom aligners can be supplemented with fluoride to harden your tooth enamel and help to clean the trays.
Lastly, much of the success of ClearCorrect treatment depends on the understanding and cooperation of the patient. You need to wear the aligners for the recommended amount of time, and change them as required to ensure successful treatment.
Meet Dr. Pasco
125 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 510
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (724) 719 2866
View Larger Map