Cosmetic Dentist Near Me, Wexford PA 15090
Your beautiful smile forms a central part of your image, which positively affects your relationships, both socially and professionally. Today, there are numerous procedures that a cosmetic dentist can offer you to improve your smile. Even a subtle change to your smile can make a huge difference in the way you look, the way you feel about yourself, and the way others perceive you.
Here are some of the most common cosmetic teeth problems:
- Stained or discolored teeth – There are many things that contribute to tooth discoloration, including age, food, drinks, medications, smoking, and other lifestyle factors
- Tooth decay – Decay occurs due to the buildup of plaque, causing it to eat away your tooth structure and create cavities. Depending on the extent of damage, your dentist will remove the infection, treat the site, and then fill the cavity to stop further deterioration.
- Chipped or fractured teeth – Teeth can break due to any kind of trauma in an accident, due to a sports injury, or even bad habits such as chewing ice or opening soda bottles with your teeth. Broken teeth can be repaired in a simple in-office procedure to restore the aesthetics of your smile.
- Crooked, overcrowded, or misaligned teeth – The dentist will recommend the appropriate custom dental appliances to gradually move your teeth to the desired position.
- Missing teeth – There are several options for replacing missing teeth depending on the health of adjacent teeth, the health of the gum and jawbone tissues, age, and personal preferences, among others.
Anyone who has been shy or hesitant about smiling or laughing with other people because of fractures, cracks, stains, or gaps in their teeth is a great candidate for cosmetic dentistry. If you’re self-conscious about your teeth or want to improve your smile, please visit a Wexford cosmetic dentist near you to discuss your case.
Meet Dr. Pasco
125 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 510
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (724) 719 2866
View Larger Map
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
My experience at LiveWell was painless and fun- great staff and got to watch television during my treatment. I will tell my friends and family about LiveWell and make sure they come here to have the same wonderful experience I had. M.D.